We are seeking to provide resources that will enrich both the Early Years practitioner and their work.
We are beginning to gather together materials that reflect best practice in the UK and beyond. To support our work with training and inspiring Christians in Early Years, please consider joining us as a partner. For more info drop us an email
To submit material that you would like us to consider adding to our resources please email to email@example.com
Equality and Diversity resources…
- Nursery World “Actually it does Matter” Laura Henry – Allain
- Award winning black dolls
- Children’s jigsaw puzzles featuring diverse characters
- Mixed race and black dolls
- iTunes & Apple Podcast: Early Years Conversations exploring race, ethnicity and cultural diversity
- Podbean: Black, Bold & Unapologetic
- The Faith & Belief Forum – The Crossroads Where my Blackness and Christianity Meet
- 15 Gratitude Activities for children
- Following the roadmap
- How to approach separation anxiety when we reopen childcare
- Supporting children post lockdown using the six principles of nurture
- What does school readiness mean during a pandemic?
- How to support children with bereavement and loss
- Child Bereavement
- Covid-19 resources to support children
- How to demonstrate our love to young children during the coronavirus pandemic
- Home-learning again!
- COVID-19 – a chance to reconnect with nature and the outdoors?
- The Power of Play – helping children cope, from Great Ormond Street
- Childcare at the Intersection of Prejudice and COVID-19
- Wash your hands poster Black & White OR Colour
- The Little Iceberg tells a story of hope and loss, revealing the healing power of friendship and belonging.
- Picture books about loss
- 9 stories to help children process tough emotions
Outdoor Play ideas…
Early Days Magazine Articles…
- Sing and Make Music
Taking a Risk
- Tales of Adventure, Risk and Stormy Seas
- Whose Values?
Number and Shape
- Who holds the power in Early Years maths?
Early Days Magazine..
Audit & Quality Improvement Tools..
- What drives your setting forward?
- Do you have a shared vision and values?
- Gather information and find out where the gaps are.
- Create your own action plan to support improvements.
Ideas for activities and opportunities:
Take a look at the following links.