Love Early Years offers support to those who work with our youngest children.
We have a vision to see Christians as beacons of excellence in the Early Years workforce, operating from strong convictions, and in partnership with many others across our country and overseas.
Love Early Years seeks to restore a Christian voice in Early Years and this is an exciting opportunity for you to receive support, prayer and encouragement as a Group Partner in the Love Early Years ministry.
Becoming a group partner is open to groups and settings who are involved in, and passionate about, early years education, whether preschools, nurseries or nursery/reception classes.
United in our commitment to integrate our Christian faith with our professional work we seek to develop a Christian world view of early years education and care.
When you join us as a group partner you will be making a strategic investment into the lives of young children, that also brings benefits to you and your setting. You will become part of a growing network of support and encouragement for yourself and others. Click below to join up now.
As a Group Partner you will receive:
- Three copies of ‘Early Days’ magazine for you and your team
- Access to all areas of a relevant, up-to-date website that informs and inspires
- The regular newsletter and updates on the work the charity is doing
- Suggestions for prayer and the chance to join together with others each month to pray for early years
- Networking opportunities that connect you with others to enable meaningful sharing and support to take place
- Regular Managers forums to discuss current issues and best practice with other Christian managers and owners
- Support from experienced and qualified consultants