Love Early Years offers group partners the opportunity to receive in-house staff training at a very reasonable cost.
We offer half day, full day and evening training options. We will also tailor training to a settings’ particular needs.
Courses we have run:
- Celebrating Diversity
- Exploring the full potential of the outdoors
- Observing and analysing children at play
- Not a Box: lively interactive workshop exploring the characteristics of learning
- Exploring spirituality with under 5s
- Building partnerships with parents
- Making the most of every opportunity – exploiting the learning potential of daily routines, the environment and the wider community
- Building a strong team
- Get on board – a workshop for all stakeholders exploring the aims, values and principles of the EYFS and the setting; strengthening the relationship between the setting and the linked church
Plus many more…just let us know what you need.
New Opportunity for Churches..
Love Early Years can provide training for children’s teams, parents and the whole church exploring central principles of play, children’s spirituality and best practice.
We can also speak to church committees about the implications and challenges of having a preschool or nursery on site either as a ministry of the church or just renting the space.
Consultancy & Linked Training..
We can also link training and consultancy together, spending some time observing practice and provision, giving feedback and tailoring training around any identified areas for development.