Early Days Magazine
Early Days magazine is published three times a year to provide information, inspiration, training and connection for those working with early years children.
It is written by authors from several countries who embrace a Christian perspective and provides a forum for serious and practical reflection on some of the key issues relevant to those who work with 0-5 year olds today.
Current Issue: “Self Regulation”
In This Issue:
- First Word
- Theology: The Fruit of the Spirit
- Nursery: Building the ARK
- In Theory: Co-regulation
- In Practice: Supporting development
- In Practice: Assessing self-regulation
- Point of View: Love
- Heart Matter: Starting nursery
- Reflection: Time and space to play
- Resources Review
- Bible text
- Last Word
Highlighted Article: “Co-regulation” by Tamsin Grimmer
Imagine this scene: you are starting work a little later today because you have to attend an inset course this morning.
You rush to get the children ready for school, and your twelve-year-old realises he has a food technology lesson and needs to bring in all the ingredients for a Victoria sponge.
You manage to find everything he needs, thinking, “I guess I won’t have omelette for lunch after all.” Then there’s a scream as younger child has spilt cereal milk all over the floor…….
Themes For Coming Issues:
- Block Play
- Sustainable Development
How To Subscribe….
In the United Kingdom:
- OR SUBSCRIPTION – Rate for one year (three issues): £15 GBP
In North America:
- SUBSCRIPTION – Rate for one year (three issues): $30 USD