Individual PartnershipPartnership is open to all who are involved in and passionate about early years education, whether working in a preschool, nursery, school, or at home as a childminder, or as an early years consultant, trainer or inspector.
United in our commitment to integrate our Christian faith with our professional work we seek to develop a Christian world view of early years education and care.
Partnership is a strategic investment in the lives of young children that not only brings benefits to you and your setting but also builds a network of support and encouragement.
The benefits of Love Early Years partnership are:
- Access to all areas of a relevant, up-to-date website that informs and inspires
- Downloadable Resources such as posters and articles
- Early Days, the Early Days magazine, three times a year while your membership is active. (with additional copies for settings)
- Discounts for conferences and training days – regional, national and international
- Regular newsletters and updates
- Networking opportunities that connect you with others to enable meaningful sharing and support to take place
- Support from experienced and qualified consultants
- Prayer that provides a foundation for all aspects of early years work
- Advocacy – contributing to the government’s agenda for the early years by being able to make representation together with a significant group of Christian practitioners
- Bespoke training and consultancy – our consultants can tailor training around your needs an
Individual Partner Working With Early Years Children
£ 3 +Per Month
- Minimum £3 per month.
- Current members give between £3 – £25 per month